Yu-Gi-Oh!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
DemonGodAsura
Akiza Izayoi
Pokefan362
gearfist0
Blackwingggys
ProtoMachineLord
10 posters

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open!

ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open! Empty Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open!

Post  ProtoMachineLord Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Plot : A new branch of Duel Academia Island has decided to let new students enter its walls. Students are joyful as this is the first year that they allow people of the Satellite enter the school due to being combined with Neo Domino. You are one of those students, unaware of most Duel monster challenges, you shall enter the entrance exams and become a student. Then you shall be transported to Duel Academia Island (the place where Yu-Gi-Oh GX takes place) and begin your studying. Several challenges await you on the island and you must wait and see to discover them. Good Luck!

Explanation: OK for those of you who don't know how this works allow me to explain it to you. You play a young duelist about to enter Duel Academy Island which has been recently re-opened. You describe what your characters do in writing in third person, like a fanfic or a storybook except with multiple people. Everyones character is allowing to interact with other ones.

The ones with a * are optional

Name: (First and Last name of your character)
    Personality:(What is your character like?)
    Brief History:(What happened to your characters before getting the invitation?)
    *Relatives:(Any important relatives?)
    Deck: (OK this is explained below how you should fill this out)
    *Other:(What else we should know about?)

Conserning the Decks:
    OK I'm going to cut you some slack and allow you to make your own deck. HOWEVER this does not mean that you can make a super-powerful DAD deck or something. Remember these characters should be fairly basic at this, so in the deck part first, write down a brief description of it like "Dark Deck" or "Flamevell Deck" and then PM the deck to me for approval, just to make it fair.

OK I think that settles it
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open!

Post  Blackwingggys Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Name: Raven hogan

Personality: Like his Big Bro Crow similar with his nothin can stop him attitude.

Brief History: he was a big time duelist hangin with is friends and crow,yusei and the other's in the gang

Relatives: i have my idol and the one i look at most is crow he is my brother and always will be my parents were killed when the satellite was separated from neo domino city

Deck: Breif Blackwings (Blackfeathers)

*Other:i love crow he loves me since our parents died he has took care of me from the beginning he has been my idol and my brother and i know have a part time job a Blackbird delivery
    lol!

Last edited by Blackwingggys on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    gearfist0
    gearfist0

Post  gearfist0 Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Name: Mashiro Sakamoto
    Personality: Silent, but to the point
    Brief History: was involved with a couple of minor tournaments, the best recently was 2nd place
    *Relatives: none
    Deck: The Water Guardians
    *Other: Pizza makes him go rawr!
    Pokefan362
    Pokefan362

Post  Pokefan362 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Name: Gale Kou
    Personality:
    Gale is a quiet, antisocial child whom has lived a sheltered life hardly ever interacting with others, and is also quite unaware of what is around him. However, he is a deep (if slow) thinker and has a good heart. Although you wouldn't know it from looking at him, Gale acts like a child in his hobbies and even has stuffed animals in his bed. Although he normally has a neutral face, Gale can have very quick mood swings when he is made excited or angry. Also hates getting compared to a certain Blackwing of the same name, and has thus developed a hatred for the archetype itself and users of it. Oh, and he likes bunnies.

Brief History: Gale's parents decided that he should finally go to a real school and interact with others, in preparation for real life, and helped him apply for Duel Academy, as they knew he had a passion for dueling but never really could.

Relatives:
    Taka: A close cousin with very strict parents. He spends much of his life studying school materials and has many tutor classes. He wants to enroll in Duel Academy, but his parents think that Duel Monsters is a waste of time. Taka runs an Oppression Monarch deck with many powerful Trap cards, although he is short on Effect Monsters excluding the Monarchs themselves. Age 14.

Raiki: Raiki is another close cousin who has moved away to China, and then back to Neo Domino. He leads a simple life with his father, who is a card designer for Industrial Illusions. Although his father wants him enrolled in Duel Academy, Raiki is not interested in that at all. He has a basic Aggro Dragon deck tucked away from his old days. Age 13.

Deck: Gale utilizes a Morphtronic deck that focuses on Synchro Summoning his powerhouse, Power Tool Dragon. But despite Power Tool being his deck's main focus, it can also fall back on a very explosive Beatdown strategy utilizing powerful Equip Spells and Limiter Removal.

Other:
    Gale is an expert in modern technology, for he loves learning how things work and how he may utilize them. This interest is also the reason why he has decided to specialize in Morphtronics. His grandfather was killed in the Zero Reverse.
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Post  ProtoMachineLord Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

OK as I'll be running this thing I shall begin accepting people,

Blackwinggys : I would like you to describe a bit more like Pokefan but your decks are accepted.

Gearfist0 : Don't worry buddy I'll be able to help you with this.

Pokefan : Wow I didn't expect someone could be this advanced O.o when you PM me with your decklist you'll be accepted!
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Name: Thorn ????
    Personality: General innocent schoolgirl.
    Brief History: Unknown relationship to Aki Izayoi. Shares visible similarities, so it is unknown wether she could be Aki's sister, cousin, or even daughter.
    *Relatives:
    Unknown relationship to Aki Izayoi. Shares visible similarities, so it is unknown wether she could be Aki's sister, cousin, or even daughter.
    Deck: It is unknown wether Thorn posseses the Black Rose Dragon, and very little is known about her deck. It is said that it may be based around Plant or Fairy type monsters though.
    Other: Thorn is somewhat shy, and may not trust you if you approach her outright. Try and get to know her through a duel or two. It's ok if she says no, though, as long as she knows you're interested.
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Post  ProtoMachineLord Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Akiza Izayoi : A Black Rose Dragon user appears? PML is pleased.... however I would like you to describe your history a bit more like if you have any connection to the Arcadia Movement and such. Also don't forget to PM me your decklist Very Happy
    DemonGodAsura
    DemonGodAsura

Post  DemonGodAsura Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Name: Asura Kishin

Personality: He is quiet and calm, never worried about anything. Usually just loafing around by himself. He seems to never be paying attention, but he watches everything very carefully. More of a loner, not very social, always confident.

History: ??? (Remains a secret until later)

Relatives: None

Deck: Scourge of the Abyss - Focuses on Light-Fairy and Dark-Fiend types, while his ace card is Diabolos, King of the Abyss. The deck represents himself.

Other: Expert in mythology, analyzes situations very quickly.
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Not usually into this, but...

Name: Alexander Tenshi
    Personality: Friends with everyone, Alex is a very happy-go-lucky kind of guy. A little bit of a clown, he never stops teasing and his vast repetoire of jokes never seems to run empty. Though he might seem immature to some, those who are close see a more somber side. Though he tries not to reveal how much money he has, Alexander does have an expensive tastes in clothes, food, etc.
    Brief History: Being an only child, his parent's divorce had a huge effect on his young life. His mom, being an a bad mother and extremely alcoholic, had the common sense to have Alex live with his father. Soon after sending Alex to live with his father, his mom disappeared, leaving behind only the mystery of her disappearance. Though his Father, being extremely wealthy, took care of his every need, he never really showed any love or affection for Alex. Alex, being a talented duelist, was sent to the Duel Academy by his father.
    *Relatives:
    Samantha Shinpi
    Jonathan Tenshi
    Deck: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck
    *Other: He's extremely claustrophobic as a result of being accidentally locked into his car during one of his mom's late-night alcohol runs. He was locked into the car in pitch black while his mom disappeared for 6 hours.

Who do I PM a decklist too?
    Pokefan362
    Pokefan362

Post  Pokefan362 Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm

We have a nice cast here! Can't way to start...
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Post  ProtoMachineLord Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Wait we need one more person.....oh thats me Very Happy

Name: William Bukashi

Personality: William (or Will as mostly called) is a intellectual person, who uses most of his brain power on his deck combinations. Due to that he has constructed two decks and switches them on a daily basis. He is one of the few people who can see duel spirits, and has been seeing them from when he was nine, due to that he has a rather kind personality and enjoys making others happy. He does have a knack for testing out a deck before throwing it into a duel. He also despises commonly used decks as they usually conflict with duelists who actually think about their strategies. Oh and he has a soft spot for Water Monsters.

Brief History: William was a child with the ability to see duel spirits, he had lived in Neo Domino, nearby the house of Leo and Luna who he has a small connection with as being neighbors and friends. However the Arcadia Movement had become curious of his powers and toke him captive. However a few seconds after their duel Sayer decided to test his neighbors and Will was able to escape during the duel, just before he saw a wall of purple fire spread across the building and a large lizard attacking the building. Luckily he managed to survive and return to his house, and stay there until Duel Academia opened.

Relatives:
    Apparently dead due to either the Arcadia Movement killing them, or absorbed by the Earthbound Immortal.

Deck: Unknown for now
    Pokefan362
    Pokefan362

Post  Pokefan362 Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Hmmm, since you like Water monsters, why not run an A Legendary Ocean deck? ...Or perhaps you can use a Machine King deck as a secondary option. I dunno,
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 pm

So many fairy decks T-T

Thorn - plant+fairy
    Asura - Sky Scourge
    Alex - Sanctuary

Most characters have the same personality (thoughtful, loner... we only need one such).

I'd love to see aliens and dragons covered. Maybe batterymen and zombie as well.
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Post  ProtoMachineLord Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Tantara has given me a wonderful idea, after you send them in I will require you to make your decks into year segments example:

Entrance Exam Deck:

Monsters
    Volcanic Counter x3
    Volcanic Hammerer x2
    Volcanic Scattershot x3
    Volcanic Shell x3
    Volcanic Slicer x2
    Volcanic Rocket x3
    Flamevel Archer

Spells
    Wildfire
    Blaze Accelerator x3
    Tri-Blaze Accelerator x2
    Soul of Fire x3
    Molten Destruction

Traps
    Backfire x3
    Volcanic Recharge x2
    Spiritual Fire Art : Kurenai x3
    Magic Cylinder
    Nightmare Wheel

My next deck shall be better mid-year
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Post  Blackwingggys Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Exam Deck

* 2 x Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
    * 3 x Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
    * 2 x Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
    * 2 x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
    * 3 x Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
    * 2 x Blackwing - Bora the Spear
    * 2 x Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield
    * 1 x Blackwing - Elphin the Raven
    * 1 x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
    * 1 x Cyber Dragon

Synchros
    *1 x Blackwing Armor Master
    *1 x Blackwing Armed Wing
    *1 x Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant
    *1 x Goyo Guardian
    *1 x Black Rose Dragon
    *2 x Stardust Dragon
    *1 x Ancient Fairy Dragon
    *1 x colossal Fighter
    spells
    * 2 x allure of darkness
    * 3 x Black Whirlwind
    * 1 x Brain Control
    * 1 x Mystical Space Typhoon
    * 1 x Heavy Storm
    * 1 x Lightning Vortex
    * 3 x Dark Eruption
    traps
    * 2 x Bottomless Trap Hole
    * 1 x Mirror Force
    * 1 x Solemn Judgment
    * 2 x Icarus Attack
    * 1 x Dark Bribe
    * 1 x Ebon arrow

This deck is better when i will get more and better Blackwings
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Your supposed to pm him... >.>
    SilverX
    SilverX

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open! Empty ok let's see if forumeta'll let me post again...

Post  SilverX Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:38 am

Name: Vern Gol
    Personality: His personality is very erratic; he tries to fit in with the crowd, but sometimes he doesn't feel like blending in and beings to show his inner opinions that he hides from everyone. Most of the time he's a silent, kinda shy kid who takes a while to warm up to anyone...or anything, for that matter o.O. Usually socially awkward, as his sudden transplant into a different culture and society has left him a bit confused. Vern tends to be lazy most of the time, but could probably do something if he put his mind to it...then probably not, as he is not psychokinetic or anything of the like.

Brief History: Spent a few years learning the language of this country, after moving from the Far East a few years ago. He learned the language here surprisingly quick, but occasionally still stumbles with a word here and there and some solecisms. He lived by himself in an apartment, had a part-time job as a cashier, and did relatively well at high school, since he was sent here to study abroad.

*Relatives:Vern does not disclose his familial relationships.

Deck: Vern has an Alien deck, which can be found on my userpage on the wikia. (Gol'gar Madness)

*Other:He simply considers dueling as a hobby, but became more interested when he received an invitation to an academy just for the sole purpose of dueling.

(just fyi, this WILL change, as there IS a little certain thing we call character development Very Happy )
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 am

I like this guy ^^

Again, too many shy/quiet/loner people. Silver's is my favorite XP
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Post  ProtoMachineLord Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 am

OK when Akiza decides to PM me her decklist then we can start Very Happy

By the way MOTD, Tantara, and Silver's characters are all approved you are all awesome.
    SilverX
    SilverX

Post  SilverX Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 pm

heck yes he's ur favorite xP
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm

When do we start?
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Post  Blackwingggys Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 pm

umm guys im raven i will win and duel to win clown
    SilverX
    SilverX

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open! Empty bump..again

Post  SilverX Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm

pretty sure we got that the first time around on your character sheet.
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 am

We will start when I get time to PM Proto my deck list. Like I told Proto, i'm busy as all hell. I hate to wait, and to keep others waiting, so I will try and speed things up a little.
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 am

ProtoMachineLord wrote:Tantara has given me a wonderful idea, after you send them in I will require you to make your decks into year segments example:

Entrance Exam Deck:

Monsters
    Volcanic Counter x3
    Volcanic Hammerer x2
    Volcanic Scattershot x3
    Volcanic Shell x3
    Volcanic Slicer x2
    Volcanic Rocket x3
    Flamevel Archer

Spells
    Wildfire
    Blaze Accelerator x3
    Tri-Blaze Accelerator x2
    Soul of Fire x3
    Molten Destruction

Traps
    Backfire x3
    Volcanic Recharge x2
    Spiritual Fire Art : Kurenai x3
    Magic Cylinder
    Nightmare Wheel

My next deck shall be better mid-year

If this is the Entrance Exam deck, then Aki is definately going to let Thorn borrow her Doppelganger Trap card. XD (sorry for doubleposting)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:32 am