Yu-Gi-Oh!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition

Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition Empty Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition

Post  Blackwingggys Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Stardust Overdrive Special Edition combines 3 packs of the latest booster, Stardust Overdrive, with 1 of 2 powerful and highly sought-after cards: “Charge of the Light Brigade” or “Tempest Magician”!

“Charge of the Light Brigade”: Originally released as a TCG World Premiere card in The Duelist Genesis, this card is a cornerstone of the Lightsworn Deck.

“Tempest Magician”: This powerful Synchro Monster first appeared in Crossroads of Chaos and has the ability to use Spell Counters to inflict damage directly to your opponent.

Both “Charge of the Light Brigade” and “Tempest Magician” have previously been available only as hard-to-find Secret Rare cards. Now, Duelists everywhere can get their hands on these cards, with Stardust Overdrive Special Edition.
    The release Date of this Awesome Special Edition will come out December 21,2009

Charge of The Light Brigade:
    Spell
    Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Tempest Magician"
    DARK
    Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect
    Level 6
    2200/1400
    Card Effect
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters
    When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, you can discard any number of cards to place 1 Spell Counter on a monster(s) you control for each card you discarded. You can remove all Spell Counters on the field to inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each removed Spell Counter.

Last edited by Blackwingggys on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition Empty Re: Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition

Post  Akiza Izayoi Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Wow. NOW can we have Charge Limited? Pleease?
    ProtoMachineLord
    ProtoMachineLord

Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition Empty Re: Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition

Post  ProtoMachineLord Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Meh I say all LWs suppory should be limited

Honest : Limited

Charge : Limited

Judgement Dragon : Limited

That should work......
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 pm

ProtoMachineLord wrote:Meh I say all LWs suppory should be limited

Honest : Limited

Charge : Limited

Judgement Dragon : Limited

That should work......

JD needs to be banned. even at 1, Lightsworns have crazy search power, and even if he gets milled, they can bring it back with Monster Reincarnation and Beckoning Light.

The rest you are right about though.
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm

UNCONFIRMED.
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Post  Blackwingggys Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

its official you can tell anyone its in my hobby store its on yugioh card and yugi wiki
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm

just kidding Razz

I'm SHOCKED that it's not on Shriek...
    Akiza Izayoi
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm SHOCKED that Konami is kissing Judgement Dragon's ass so much.
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

lol... me too... They banish DAD to the dungeon and then give JD a throne of gold? DAD was balanced damnit. JD isn't.
    Pokefan362
    Pokefan362

Post  Pokefan362 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Agreed. Judgment Dragon has so much more mass destruction available to it, and it was so much easier to summon. I do think Honest needs to be limited, and so does Judgment Dragon, and Charge should be semi-limited but the rest can stay how they are. I mean, they're cards are not THAT broken.
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Post  Blackwingggys Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:36 am

well I love dueling Lightsworns but i hvae killed them when they had 2 JD's out so you know it would be nice if they got hurt like Gale got hury Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:07 am