Yu-Gi-Oh!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The How To's of a Tele-DAD

Xiosuke

The How To's of a Tele-DAD Empty The How To's of a Tele-DAD

Post  Xiosuke Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

So my girlfriend asked me a question I've never really been asked before. It was How would you go about defeating/taking apart a Tele-DAD chaos deck? Which oddly enough I've only dueled 1 person using the old Tele strategy and I lost but that was when I was running a crappy deck.
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

The How To's of a Tele-DAD Empty Re: The How To's of a Tele-DAD

Post  Tantara Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm

What you really need to know, before you go around defeating Tele-Chaos, is how the deck works. Most varians work by controlling the grave (via Chaos Sorcerer and, until recently, Black Salvo), the grave control allows the duelist to manage the ammount of DARKS in the grave for DAD. What Tele-Chaos also does, is use as many draw cards as possible, a popular Chaos variant is Twilight, which utilizes Destiny Draw, Allure of Darkness, AND Solar Recharge. Some variants also run Reckless Greed and/or Cyber Valley. This huge ammount of draw power allows the player to speed through the deck, fetching needed cards and thinning the deck by huge ammounts. The last main point of Tele-Chaos is to synchro summon (usually via Destiny Hero - Malicious, Krebons, Plaguespreader Zombie, and Emergency Teleport). To effectively beat a Tele-Chaos deck, you must efficiently limit 2 or more of these options, just as Anti-Meta does. This can be done through cards like Royal Oppression and Thunder King Rai-Oh. The main card that can destroy Chaos-DAD is the inclusion of both/either Dark or Light imprisoning mirrors. These effectively destroy the Graveyard AND (partially) the Synchro factor (Malicious can't be used). Other cards that may help via Tele-Chaos might be Imperial Iron Wall or even cards such as Graveyard of the Super Ancient Organism.
    Blackwingggys
    Blackwingggys
    Administrator

Post  Blackwingggys Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 am

hey... that was your strategy against me you tryed to control the grave and then you got out plasma and norlius but you never i believe got DAD out
    Tantara
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Blackwingggys wrote:hey... that was your strategy against me you tryed to control the grave and then you got out plasma and norlius but you never i believe got DAD out

I don't have DAD lol. I control the grave only in getting enough DARKS for The Dark Creator. BTW, I misplayed Plasma while playing you. We have to have a rematch sometime...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 am